Yea I can rap
Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey
Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey
Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly
Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree
an accurate pictorial representation of the ripper street fandom today
I’m genuinely curious…
I also do this, but its because you told me how to…:P
:) How did you reply to my reply? I keep trying to figure it out but I don’t get how people are doing it…
completely love. everything you said. perfection!
GSR (because im an original shit)
• when or if I started shipping it. Before I was born. No, seriously, I started watching the show a few years ago, I shipped them from Sex Lies and Larvae.
• my thoughts: My first ship. My OTP. my babies. my idiotic babies who’s heads I want to bash together then hug, all at once.
• What makes me happy about them: That they love each other, unconditionally, they’ve known each other to know their flaws, they knew who and what they fell in love with and why. They get each other.
• What makes me sad about them: They’re both fucking idiots, and think this separation thing is a good idea. Which I suppose in some way makes some sort of sense in that they were smothering each other, so what I really wish was that the idiots had just sat down and talked about things before they let them get as bad as they did….
• things done in art/fic that annoys me: I don’t like it when they have children in fic I just, it’s not something I could ever see with them.
• things I look for in art/fic: An understanding of their relationship, and that there’s more than love, there’s friendship and companionship, there’s intelligence, there’s chemistry, there are so many dimensions to their relationship, and I need that….
• Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: Comfortable may not be the right word but eh, Grissom, I honestly, honestly don’t know. I cannot see him re-marrying after Sara, or even looking for someone. Sara I would probably say Finn ehehe (hush)
• My happily ever after for them: Together. and together together, working this out, and being happy with each other again, finding the way that everything just clicks and works and nothing’s weird. They’re happy. they know they’re happy and everything’s wonderful.
• what is their favorite non-sexual activity? I have a crossword headcanon, of the two of them curled in an armchair somewhere doing just that, so probably that.
Thank you for asking ^.^ (and you’re perfectly original dear :P)